Collection of Your Information
Allfortoy may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Allfortoy ‘s products and services, including at the Stores which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Allfortoy ‘s products and services or sign up to receive Allfortoy ‘s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from Allfortoy, whether at a store or through the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Allfortoy.
- Requesting information or assistance from Allfortoy. Allfortoy may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer surveys or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Allfortoy ‘s products and services found on the Sites and/or via official email newsletters and advertisements.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Sites that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that Allfortoy may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card, and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Allfortoy, or in other communications to Allfortoy. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Allfortoy.
Like many websites, Allfortoy utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Allfortoy with personal information. Cookies help Allfortoy to improve the Sites and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Allfortoy to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to the Sites. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Allfortoy ‘s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Allfortoy uses physical, technological, and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Allfortoy collects that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
Use of Your Personal Information
Upon Allfortoy ‘s collection of your personal information, Allfortoy may use such personal information internally, separately, or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell, or otherwise provide information, products, or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including processing purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Allfortoy including new store locations, on or through the Sites.
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Allfortoy ‘s business and operations;
- To detect and protect Allfortoy and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft, and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Allfortoy ‘s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation, or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization, or financing involving Allfortoy;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Allfortoy may be stored and processed in the United States or Canada. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Allfortoy may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Allfortoy hires to provide services on Allfortoy ‘s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Allfortoy ‘s products and services. Allfortoy will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Allfortoy and/or on Allfortoy ‘s behalf. In the event that Allfortoy is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation, or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization, or financing involving Allfortoy, your personal information and any other information Allfortoy may have collected through may be transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. Allfortoy may also disclose your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Allfortoy ‘s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Allfortoy in accordance with applicable laws.
Allfortoy recognizes the privacy interests of children and Allfortoy encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 13. Allfortoy does not target its services or the Sites to children under 13. Allfortoy does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Allfortoy does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Allfortoy (except in connection with the information, products, or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Allfortoy. If at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Allfortoy, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, Allfortoy will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Requests for access should be sent in writing to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below.
Questions or Comments